We understand that when you hire us to photograph your wedding, we are being hired by multiple people: The chosson and kallah, parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters, friends and extended family, even future children p"G. We see it as our duty to surpass everyone's expectations.
With the emergence of digital cameras, a new dawn has come upon event photography -- the ability to consistently provide our clientele with a complete portfolio.
By "complete", we mean the capability to cover all potential tastes and preferences.
- We're careful to always capture those breathtaking, artistic portraits but never at the expense of the inspiring smiles and glowing faces.
- We not only shoot the formal "classics" with great attention to detail and elegant posing, but we also help to create special interactions between you and your family - sometimes delicate and sensitive, other times hilarious and thrilling, but always authentic. We are there to help you be real.
- Our unobtrusive photo-journalistic approach during the ceremony never stops us from having fun with creative lighting and dynamic angles. We wait patiently for that special moment and love to capture those spontaneous reactions.
- We skillfully document the entire party, capturing all the traditional shots (dancing, tables, speeches, sheva brochos, etc) but with technical excellence, artistic vision and a refreshing energy, making sure that everyone always looks their best.
- And not to forget all the details. We know you value what you spend your money on and we want you to have memories of it.
In short, our style is simple -- excellent photography.
As Sherril Soltz from Bet Shemesh so succinctly put it,
"He knew exactly what we wanted, but used his own personal creativity to make the pictures better than we could have ever imagined!"